Our Australian wide team of highly skilled Service Engineers and Technicians are always on hand to provide timely and professional turn-around of serviceable hospital equipment that include: Intra Aortic Balloon Pumps, Adult and Infant Ventilators, Oxygen Blenders, Cardio Pulmonary Exercise and Metabolic Diagnostic Equipment.
Our Technical Services division is staffed by factory trained professionals to ensure that our repair turn-around is second to none! We carry an extensive range of spare parts to ensure fast replacement. We understand the geographic logistical problems relating to the supply of internationally manufactured parts and accessories, and therefore, we carry a large number of vital components in our inventory to bridge the gap of supply and demand – and of course, to maximise customer up-time.
- • The timely return of serviced equipment and direct relationships with Biomedical Engineering and I.C.U. Departments.
- • Comprehensive service contracts that protect customer equipment under extended warranty, provide budgetary security and maximise up-time.
- • Direct product support via our international suppliers such as Viasys Critical Care, Arrow International and Novametrix Inc.
- • State of the art testing and preventative maintenance of Ventilators, Respirators, Intra Aortic Balloon Pumps, Pulse Oximetry and Lung Function Diagnostic equipment.
- • Installation and setup of fully integrated Diagnostic Lung Volume Testing with full support across the country. Regional customer support and on-call technical assistance for customers covered under contract.
- • A fully trained team of Service Engineers Australia-wide offering product based technical expertise and providing solutions to all of your technical queries.